Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flipping Out

Getting to see Flip, the lawyer I really need to see, is an exercise in patience and perseverance. So far I have gotten an introduction from Legal Eagle--with his blessing for me to call him. Then I called him and was ignored. Then I called again and spoke to his partner's paralegal (his apparently was on vacation) who relayed a message to Mr. Flip.

Mr. Flip, in turn, relayed a message to his partner's paralegal that he "might" be able to see me but first he needs to get my file from the Late Mrs. Attorney Jon--who has all of the Late Attorney Jon's files. And, what was this about exactly?

I managed to summarize the brief synopsis I sent to Legal Eagle a couple of weeks ago, into a more condensed version, which included words like, "a simple matter that can be easily resolved" and "no big issue really" and "I am only going to be in town for just a couple of days." However, I suspect this is going to be a huge issue that won't be easily resolved and will require more patience and perseverance. But I am trying to keep positive thoughts.

I am supposed to call back Friday if I haven't heard from Flip by then.

And I am guessing I know exactly what I will be doing on Friday.

No comments: