Monday, June 04, 2012

June 4

Today is June 4. Last month I had this crazy idea that I would be in Birmingham on June 4 to take care of Birmingham business.

That hasn't happened. I haven't even bought my ticket. Though, I am pleased to say, I have managed to contact Legal Eagle and Kirby and tell them I am thinking about coming to town. What would work for them?

Legal Eagle got back to me and told me if I wanted to see her, she would be at the beach. Bummer. I won't be. She also told me there is someone handling Attorney Jon's unfinished business--which hopefully includes my issue he never took care of two years ago. But, I will settle for getting it handled now. Hopefully it will be resolved. I hate having to start this over. Legal Eagle offered to set up an introduction and get the ball rolling. Bless her.

I am waiting for word Kirby will be available before I book my ticket. Then I will fill in all the ancillaries--dinner with Jack and Mrs. Jack, driving by a few of my homes, etc. That's the easy stuff.

No comments: