Saturday, June 09, 2012

The Important Stuff

I am starting to make my list of things I need to do while in Birmingham. At this moment, the brunt of my schedule hinges on when Legal Eagle can get me in front of this lawyer, if Ms. Kathy is going to move out quietly (here's hoping. Still no word from her on my modest proposal) and Kirby's schedule. I heard from Kirby's third cousin's recptionist's hairdresser's babysitter that he is expecting me. But, I haven't heard it from Kirby.

I'm also planning my free time: which usually consists of dinner with Jack, avoiding arrest with Carolsue (we've come close a few times) and probably walk around a charming little park in Trussville, Alabama just to avoid staring at my hotel room walls for hours on end.

Mr. Wonderful, my newest tenant--he lives next to Mr. 114 in Alabaster--asked me to stop by if I had time and say hello. I am not sure I want to drive an additional 40 miles one way just to say hi and then have an awkward silence for the next 20 minutes trying to find some reason for me to be there. Maybe on my next trip.

To my relief, it turns out knitting needles are permitted on the airplane in my carryon bag. At least now I will have something to do on the airplane and while in Birmingham if I can't get my appointments scheduled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? You can't have nail clippers but you can carry knitting needles? Strange. LOL