Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It Must Be January

The 2009 filing is complete, more or less. I seem to be missing a few things that are probably located on Bliz's desk in the Midwest. Hopefully the snow is deep enough to stop the postman from delivering them to me. Because, I am in no hurry to file again. Ever.

The next step in my tax adventure is getting things ready for Diamond Jim. It isn't enough to give him financial statements. He wants me to explain a few things. Like a bankruptcy by a tenant. Like a couple of air conditioners we ended up buying. He will want me to field Mr. Partner's calls too. Which I will dutifully pass on to Marty Sunshine.

Let the whining--and for that matter, the wining--begin!


Here are picture from my super-clean office--by the time you read this, I don't guarantee the desk will be this tidy.



The sign Bliz gave me a few years ago: It says, "Each day brings me one step closer to being that crazy lady I always dreamed of who eats ice-cream for breakfast and laughs hysterically at her own jokes. Oh, wait, I'm already her."

And the white board has a picture of former Diamondback pitcher, Micah Owings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! you can see desk!