Thursday, January 07, 2010

How Cold Is It?

As some of you who don't live in Phoenix might be aware, it is a bit chilly right now. In fact, this cold spell has even hit as far South as Florida.

One of my tenants was telling me the other day that it was so cold that she went to check on her laundry in the washing machine (located in a store room off the house). It turns out the clothes had frozen in the machine because she hadn't transferred them to the dryer in time.

I won't brag about our current weather, because everything from May to October here is miserable. Stay warm friends.

On a completely unrelated note, today is the BCS College Football game. If I am not mistaken, I believe it is the "big" game. I do know that number 1 ranked Alabama and number 2 ranked Texas are playing. So, please join with me in my obligatory:

ROLL TIDE!

1 comment:

Joy N. said...

Geesh... my sister's are going crazy!!! Roll Tide.... Roll! I didn't really get this until this season.