Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Round Trip is 63.18 Miles

The totally meticulous Mr. 114 apparently has been looking out for my best interests. The other day I forwarded him an e-mail with a home in his subdivision that is being foreclosed upon. After looking at the sales price and after the nitroglycerin had metabolized into his system, he wrote me back.

Our conversation took an interesting turn when he told me he had been driving by Artie and Candy's home on a regular basis. I just checked, it is 31.59 miles from his house to theirs. One way. Mr. 114 assures me he is in the general area a few times a month, and apparently their home isn't too far out of his way when he is in this particular town for him to turn off the main road and travel a extra few blocks. I am totally flattered.

Mr. 114 tells me the grass looks "decent," which is a glowing compliment from him. He said the house is kept up as well. There is no dog in the back yard chained to the shed--a bone of contention between me and the tenants, as I wouldn't let them bring their rottweiler, and yea, all pun intended.

Mr. 114 did tell me about a bit of maintenance that needs to be done over there, and it is in my best interests to take care of it while it is still in the little bit stage. I appreciate his enterprising nature. And I will give him the work.

No comments: