Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wayward Update

So, how is Wayward? Wayward is gone. The sheriff arrived today and put her stuff on the curb. Actually, I suspect she beelined out of there this past weekend. I know she was there until at least last Wednesday.

This week the fun begins. I hear she painted a couple of walls black. I hear the carpet needs to be cleaned. I hear she wasn't very tidy. And, of course there is that whole yellow jacket mess in the back yard. Which reminds me, I need to find a new lawn guy. But, Wayward's mess is nothing compared to what others have done. Wayward has nothing on former tenants when it comes to terrible housekeeping and being totally angry with me, the landlord. Nah, Wayward is an amateur on that end.

The good news is Wayward wasn't running a meth lab. She didn't take the toilets and other home essentials with her. There is a judgement against her and I know where she works. So, now it is Mr. D's turn for fun.

Oh yes, I have a potential tenant all lined up.

No comments: