Thursday, August 07, 2008

I Can't Make This Stuff Up, Folks

I was recently asked if the stuff I write about is true.

Yep. it really is.

I really did have my former real estate agent tell off my tenant.

I really did have a tenant never move in because she found out the day she got the keys she had cancer (she is fine now, but living somewhere else).

I really did have an air conditioning unit catch fire.

I really did have a tenant--unbenownst to me--try to get the house rezoned for horses.

I really did have a potential renter go into a catatonic state because she didn't have the deposit money.

I really did have a well-meaning neighbor get into a nasty argument with a potential renter.

I really have gone through several handymen.

I really do hate tax season.

My bookkeeper really is that patient.

And, there is tons more.

Welcome to reality blogging. Writing is my therapy. Writing keeps me sane helps put things in perspective. And, it is cheaper than amaretto.

No comments: