Monday, August 11, 2008

Bee-Where?

I got in touch with Calvin today. Or, I left a message and he actually called me back. He was sweet enough to actually inquire about my health and the weather before getting down to brass tacks.

After a bit of finagling (read: groveling), Calvin has decided not to drop me as a client just yet. I am grateful for one more chance to prove I am not a crazy landlord out to make his life a living hell. Though I don't know if there is much I can do to the contrary. Calvin agreed to finish Wayward's home. He is also willing to take a jaunt out to Leeds to mow my other yard.

Calvin did manage to mention his experience last week has left him paranoid. He is apparently afraid of being stung. And, now, while toiling on some less crazy person's yard, is hearing bees everywhere.

I did assure Calvin the bees are gone. "Yes, Ma'am." He said quietly. "I sure hope you are right."

No comments: