Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random Bama

Ok... not to jinx anything, but I just may, possibly, maybe, have a new tenant for Haroldine's home. It was very minimal work on Jack's part (which is good). My biggest concern is that they look awesome on paper and they will probably only stay for a year (which is not good).

__________________________________________________________

Ms. Angie was thinking of me last week. When she phoned on Thursday she was extremely upset. The purpose of her call was to just make sure I was ok. You see, she e-mailed me the week before and I didn't reply (her e-mail just told me her rent was in the mail). She also called me a few days earlier, but I didn't realize there was a voice mail waiting for me. So, when she didn't hear from me, apparently she thought the worst.

Now seriously, how can anyone not like Ms. Angie?

__________________________________________________________

It seems Ms. Angie wasn't the only one with the landlord on the brain. Legal Eagle wrote me Wednesday. It seems she read about some horribly violent crime in Ohio and she said it made her think of me.

I don't wish to sound ungrateful here, but it would be totally ok with me if Legal Eagle would think about me when she sees a butterfly or a rainbow instead.

No comments: