Monday, March 12, 2012

An Open Letter

Dear People In Alabama,

Arizona doesn't celebrate Daylight Savings. And, we don't understand why you do have your silly custom, but we respect the fact that you do. We would like to ask in return, that you please respect our custom of agreeing to disagree about Daylight Savings.

There is now a two hour time difference between where you are and where I am. I promise there is nothing you need to say to me at 8 a.m. your time that can't wait until 10 a.m. your time. If you have a leaky faucet leaving me 16 messages between 6 a.m. (my time) and 8 a.m. (my time) will not make me find a plumber any faster. If you (heaven forbid!) have a fire. You can wait until 1) the fire is out and 2) a reasonable time to tell me about it. Please understand: I am very grumpy at 6 a.m.

If you are a property manager... well, never mind. You don't call me anyway. But if you did, please remember there is now a two hour difference. If you don't call me at 6 a.m. I promise not to call you at 6 p.m. Deal?

Sincerely,

The Landlord

No comments: