Monday, June 09, 2008

Lacing up My Boots

I have been up since some unholy hour this morning getting ready to kick some serious Alabama ass tomorrow. Thus far today, I have appointments set up with:

2 attornies
3 property managers
1 new tenant for move-in
1 agent
2 prospective tenants (for two different houses)
1 cleaning lady
1 locksmith
2 former tenants who were aforementioned in another posting.
1 tentative dinner date

I also have a surprise visit set up for a soon to be former tenant who doesn't know they are soon-to-be. And, there are a few other items on the agenda as well.

On top of that, one of my two process servers called today to offer to go with me--free of charge--to a supposedly vacant home where there is some question now of whether or not the people are living there or if they are just using the house as an over-grown closet. As I explained to my process server, I know I have the law on my side, I just don't want to find out the (former?) tenant has the trigger side of a shotgun on his side.

Being in action burns a lot more calories than wallowing in chocolate flavored self-pity.

No comments: