Sunday, June 08, 2008

It Could Be Worse

In the past three days, I have spoken to several people who are willing to take on my property management issues. Now it is a matter of figuring out what I want. As part of my exploring, I have two former tenants who have come forward.

Former Tenant #1: Never owed me money. Always was responsible. Showed a strong fiduciary responsibility to me when she was my tenant. She doesn't work and has lots of free time. But, doesn't understand real estate investing. Good worker bee. Needs lots of guidance.

Former Tenant #2: Doesn't owe me money. Tells it like it is. Beyond smart. Knows about real estate investing. Knows everyone under the sun and has contacts like nobody I have ever met--with the exception of my attorney. She shows initiative can handle handymen and can pour out the Southern Hospitality better than any contestant in a Little Miss Rice Patch pageant. But, she works a full time job. So, things would not happen as fast as I would like. Probably won't need any guidance.

I like them both for different reasons. #2 will never be able to get along with #1. So, putting them together will probably result in a stupid cat-fight. But, this is a better problem to have than the ones of last week. And, there are other property management companies I haven't explored just yet.

There is hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2