Monday, October 28, 2013

Modern Technology

Last week during my marathon real estate days, I talked to Daisy and explained that I wasn't going to be near a computer for a good long while and please text me if she needed anything.

Ten minutes later she did. I replied with, "It was actually a trap. Now I have your cell number."

Daisy, who instantly realized it was not a good scenario for a landlord to have her private cell number (I didn't actually expect she would text me), probably swore up and down and then wrote me back with a few other choice words.

At any rate, now Daisy texts me things like, "The house in Moody is rented." And I am happy.

I can also ask her about the house in Centerpoint and the house in Chalkville.  I did notice when I asked about these two properties today she somehow didn't feel the need to get back to me right away. That's ok. Because I have Kirby's cell number too.

2 comments:

Ernie said...

When you say the house in Centerpoint - do you mean Roebuck or did Ms. Angie disappear for real this time?? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Fiona D. said...

No. Ms. Angie is still accounted for. This is the Roebuck house.