Thursday, October 03, 2013

I Should Open a Thrift Store


I don't really understand this. And before I became a landlord I wouldn't have believed it. But my first tenant in Phoenix did this. I thought it was just her. Now I realize it happens often. Tenants just leave their stuff behind. It used to blow me away. Now I just accept it.

But really, if you could cart it into your home, why can't you cart it out of your home? And for that matter, if you didn't want it when you moved out, why did you want it when you moved in? 

1 comment:

CarolSue said...

Sometimes (not always - but sometimes) people don't leave their crap behind on purpose. Sometimes they simply don't have a way to go back for it and sometimes they're too embarrassed to go back for it. That doesn't make it okay - it's just a possible reason.