Thursday, April 07, 2011

Today's Shout Out

A few weeks ago, I asked Carolsue to post my for rent sign in Haroldine's yard. That afternoon, I got an e-mail from her, saying not only had she done that, but she had also zipped over to Mrs. Green's home to take a peek. Absolutely nothing scary to report there. It was no bother; after all, she was in the area.

And, just because she was feeling charitable, she swung by Ms. Robin's home to find out she has planted a lovely flower garden in the front yard. And, by the way, Ms. Robin has a dog--just in case Ms. Robin hadn't mentioned it to me.

There is no doubt I sleep better at night and things are more peaceful on the landlord front because of Carolsue. Happy birthday my friend. I am grateful for you.

1 comment:

carolsue said...

Thank you so much my darling wonderful friend!