Monday, February 07, 2011

No News On Leeds

Kirby got back to me with my "Hey my request to you is four days old and I really do want to know what is happening in Leeds" type of note. The first draft of my second e-mail was much more full of snark. I toned it down to the basic facts: "Hey Kirby, I'm still waiting to hear from you."

Of course, now that I have my copy of the Kirby to English dictionary, I am understanding a few things. No reply from Kirby means he has no information. I am under the impression this is a perfectly acceptable answer for him.

Not that it matters much, I am here. The house in Leeds is there. And there isn't much I can do at this moment. (And, I would like to point out this is a big step for anyone who might be a tad high strung with control issues.)

Kirby's answer of course won't do for me. Not only do I need more information, I need results. But, for now, I am going to sit back and trust that Kirby is doing his job. According to Kirby, he expects to have a better update sometime this week. And, bless his heart, he will keep me posted.

No comments: