Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This and That

Handyman Update:

Number One: He hasn't gotten back to me. But word on the street is there was some sort of family crisis.

Number Two: Have no clue what he is doing. I am refusing to worry about it until the weekend.

Vacant House:

I have someone interested in seeing it this weekend. I am also putting an ad in the paper tomorrow afternoon.

Partner Update:

Our low-key partner was bought out by our high maintenance partner today. It was a bittersweet moment. I think this wasn't a fast enough return for Low Key Partner.

High Maintenance Partner is very happy. And, it was a good move for us and High Maintenance Partner. It has sparked more enthusiasm for him and with that has been a few e-mails asking for more information (that is a swell euphemism for work for me). What he is asking for isn't unreasonable, just time consuming.

Other Stuff:

Interest in our programs is picking up. I am hoping this is a reflection of the housing market in general.

My attorney called me back last night in between his daughters' basketball games. He had information for me. I suppose it could have waited until today to call, but I was touched he put the effort into calling me last night. His youngest was with him and she was shouting "Hi" into her father's phone. I had to laugh. My kids do that.

No comments: