Friday, January 11, 2008

The Bookkeeper. The Car. The Appraiser



My bookkeeper tells me today that she hears from me more when I am not busy, so she figured I must be swamped. I called her to find out if she needed anything from me. She snorted (probably held back her first comment) and then said she was fine and for me to have a nice day. It is tax season, so I need her to focus on my zillions of reports.

The vacant house has a car sitting in the driveway. The vacant house alone is grounds for another post. Anyway, I can't seem to get the former owner to remove his car. It has been suggested I call a few chop shops and say come get it for parts. Something to consider.

We were/are refinancing the vacant home. Except the appraiser decided to sneak her head back in for one final look. Unbeknown to me, the current handyman had apparently demolished more than he had repaired. So, the appraiser said no loan until everything is put back together. The handyman has no phone. The handyman isn't returning e-mail--but did send me this picture.





No comments: