Thursday, June 09, 2016

A New Season

We have a lot of changes going on here at the old Accidental Business. Some of them will eventually be positive. Hopefully. As far as the business goes, there will be more blogs coming in the future. However, Mr. Partner needs to be filled in before all'y'all. We also need to discuss a few things with Bliz and  Legal Owl as well.

These changes are part of larger and more complex shift in our lives. For one thing, much to my consternation, I am not homeschooling next year. Of all the aspects that are changing in our family, I think this one is hitting me the hardest--though the kids are ok with it. For now. I think. Marty is also possibly looking at involuntary job changes. I am just looking at involuntary jobs, so there is a lot to digest.

I keep thinking, one year from now what will life look like. I can't even fathom. Hopefully it will be bright and sunny and the rain will be behind us.


No comments: