Friday, March 11, 2016

The Invisible House

So, last week I sent Ms. Amy an e-mail telling her I was taking my vacant home out of their clutches. My reason to her was that there were issues with the home. Actually, my issues were with Ms. Amy's bizarrely weird behavior and the house. But that is for another blog that I must eventually write. Anyway, I heard nothing back.

By Friday I had sent Elsie, my new contact there (whom I have never once had any communication with from her at that point), a note. I let her know I had written Ms. Amy earlier in the week. I said that I wanted to make sure the home was taken out of management and off their books.

Instead of even acknowledging my e-mail, this past Monday, Elsie sent me a random e-mail saying that if Mrs. Martin hasn't moved out like she is supposed to, Elise would be happy to send out Late Rent notice. There is no reason to tell me this. Sending out a Late Rent notice should be automatic.

Please note. These two issues are not even remotely related. Mrs. Martin not paying rent has nothing to do with ANOTHER home being taken out of management. By the way, Mrs. Martin's home is also being taken out of management. But that is because I am selling it.

By Wednesday, I hadn't heard from Elise or Amy about my request to take the home out of management. I mean, there really isn't much to do but just reply with an "Ok," but I didn't even get that. And because it had been days since Flunky's emails had graced my specific area of cyber-space. I let him know that, as far as I was concerned, the home was officially out of management last week. Please stop the lawn service.

Today I heard from Flunky about something completely blog-worthy and unrelated to my former e-mail. But once again, there was no mention of my vacant home.

No comments: