Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Design By Committee

I am selling this house. It needs to be painted on the outside. The home is painted white and mauve-ish (around the windows and trim). I don't think it was originally mauve-ish, but time has faded the color considerably.  Kirby said "What color do you want to paint it?" That was the first it occurred to me I had to make a decision about such things. I am terrible at the whole design thing. I don't like making these kinds of decisions. It stresses me out. So I told him, whatever color will sell it works for me.

Carolsue gave me a pretty blue pallet she selected from somewhere. It was lovely but I have no idea if it will work. I sent it to Kirby and said "Something like this is fine if you think it is fine." Hopefully he doesn't decide neon green works better. 

No comments: