Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Out of the Quiet

Yes, yes, yes. I am here. My quiet it over. I am too co-dependent on my therapeutic blog.  I am the first to admit I am needy.

It wasn't really my fault I am blogging. Last month, Kirby sent me a sweet, soothing e-mail telling me that there had been a storm near one of my vacant homes. And, wouldn't you know, a tree limb fell down, taking out the pole that strung the electric lines to the house.

Incidentally, Alabama Power is going to replace the pole and the lines running to this house. They told Kirby to "Sit tight" they will get there in "a spell."  Hopefully I can translate that to the house will have electricity this week.

Seriously? What sane person can read this and not feel their head ready to explode?

4 comments:

Home Genie said...

Sit tight a spell....only in the South! Can you imagine?

Fiona D. said...

Meanwhile... there has been NO ELECTRICITY top this house for the past several weeks. Yep, only in the South.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! It's just a shame the things that drive you to blog!

Ernie said...

SOOOOO glad to see you blogging again! Missed you!