Monday, April 01, 2013

The Day Is Here

Despite the adage, March actually went in like a lion and out like a rabid mother bear missing her cub. I am happy it is over.

Good riddance.

Though it is the wee hours of April I have seriously valid concerns April is waltzing in like a den of cranky rattlesnakes. I still wish for better. But for now, at this snapshot in time, there is peace in my world because baseball starts today!

As far as I am concerned, nothing can be all that bad if there is a baseball game around somewhere. In fact, keeping in tradition, I am meeting my brother and two friends to watch the game. Here's hoping for a reasonably sane April and a winning baseball season.

I found this little gem the other day.

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." --Robers Hornsby

For those of you who may not appreciate baseball, that's ok. It is just a matter of time.

No comments: