Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Flipping Tired

There is soooo much to write about these days. But, you will just have to bear with me today. Buckaroo, with a bout of insomnia, woke me up so many times last night to announce he couldn't sleep that today I am one breath short of reenacting a domestic zombie apocalypse B-movie.

But, allow me to stay awake long enough to announce to my six readers: Flip the Attorney is all kinds of Awesome!!!!!

Last week, I got an e-mail from a former tenant who--until recently--didn't know there was an issue at hand that the Late Attorney Jon hadn't resolved. Mrs. C. told me she would do whatever she could to help me out. She could have said, "Too bad. Sue me." which would have made me cry.

Last night (or early this morning--and long before Buckaroo's insomnia got the best of me) I got an e-mail from Flip at 1 a.m. his time asking me questions about the other property in question. And, I even got e-mails from him today, where he copied me on letters to title companies and the county recorder's office, with words like "forthwith," "whence" and "hereto".

I love lawyer-speak--when the lawyer is on my side.

I am so grateful to have Mrs. C's issue almost resolved. And hopefully the other one will go as smoothly. Now, off for a nap. Or caffeine.

No comments: