Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All Kinds of Crazy

The insurance adjuster told me I would have my quote by noon today.

I didn't. Color me shocked.

At 12:03 p.m. Birmingham time, everyone with any power had heard from me, including but not limited to the adjuster's supervisor. Coincidentally, the insurance adjuster did manage to call me by 12:42 Birmingham time to update me. He gave me lots of detailed information, at which point I explained that if he had spent this much time answering these same questions yesterday when I asked them I wouldn't have had to escalate this to the powers that be today.

Personally, I don't have a lot of patience for insurance adjusters who brush me off with their version of "Don't worry your pretty little head about this." Which is what I told the insurance adjuster's supervisor at 12:57.

My situation is still in limbo. But now I have a much better idea of why there is a hold up. Simply put, the insurance adjuster dropped the ball and from what I understand, he has all kinds of crazy to answer for on his end too.

No comments: