Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jeepers Creepers

When I wrote my post a couple of weeks ago, suggesting Ms. Shirley might be moving, a) I was having a very bad week and b) I was actually thinking of asking Ms. Shirley to go because she can't seem to figure out how to pay her rent on time.

It didn't really matter. Because Ms. Shirley actually e-mailed me about an hour after I posted my blog and told me she was moving.

It has occurred to me on a few occasions that Ms. Shirley might read my blog. She tends to know a bit more about my business than I have told her. And she lets comments slip now and then. Or she might just be some sort of creeper stalking me. If that's the case, I'm glad I am 1700 miles away.
Oddly enough, Ms. Shirley telling me she was moving didn't really put a damper on a very bad week. In fact, it actually brightened my mood. I wish Ms. Shirley well. But I am not sorry to see her and her drama go.

No comments: