Thursday, March 23, 2006

When did Google Become a Verb?

Our Web site has been up since the end of December. There are no key words in our header. If you were to Google (the verb) a search on our business, our name would not appear. However, we have had more than 109 hits on our site in the past 30 days. This has been done with NO advertising, no promotions, no nothing. Just word of mouth.

In other news: we are looking at two new opportunities. The first in Columbia, SC the other in Houston, TX. I sent out a quick note to my most enthusiastic (PC speak for "high maintenance") partner to see if he was interested in either (after all, he mentioned no less than nine times in our one hour meeting last Saturday that we need to expand, expand, expand. And we have to do it NOW). I got back a weird e-mail saying something along the lines of maybe yes, maybe no. I will give these opportunities to my laid-back partner. No explaining, no justifying, no hassle. No worries.

No comments: