Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Random Bama

The representative for the second-mortgage-who-called-our-loan-due called today. He wanted to tell us they didn't need anything else from us at this time and our file is "under review." He would let us know if anything changed, so there was no reason to contact him.

Not that we had the representative's name or number before today.
__________________________________________________________________

Luigi sent me an e-mail yesterday suggesting he would like to go with me to my homes when I inspect them during my upcoming Birmingham trip. Of course, it never occurred to me he wouldn't be coming with me. I have no desire to show up on any tenant's door, announce I am the owner and then have the tenant go off on every.little.thing they want, or feel they deserve. That's why I have Luigi in the first place. He gets to take the abuse with me.
__________________________________________________________________

I have finally done something to prepare for my trip. I bought mascara and an umbrella. 

No comments: