Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Disorganized

Typically when when one is planning on traveling, they actually do something constructive about it. You know, pack, verify flights/hotel/car. They may possibly check out reviews of restaurants, book a tour (or if traveling to parts seriously unknown, a tour guide) and ensure the accommodations they are expecting to get at their desired destination will indeed be there.

So far I have checked the weather, made the property management scramble and begged my broker to take the on-call phone away from me. Actually, I have done a bit more than that. I have also contacted two real estate agents to discuss ways to sell my Leeds home. I have e-mailed Carolsue to make sure I have some one to play with for (at least) one of my days there. And, I have scanned Yahoo Maps to see if there are any exits off of Highway 280 to the property management office.

I did put some thought into what kind of "Arizona" gift I could bring to those I am meeting. If it were closer to Holiday season, I might have considered an Arizona Highways calendar. At this moment, I am at a loss and decided to go empty-handed. I am sure I am breaching some sort of Southern protocol showing up empty-handed. It even feels awkward to show up without something. But unless I have divine inspiration, it just isn't happening.

Eventually I need to pack. Or do laundry so I can pack. And perhaps I should figure out when my flight is taking off.

No comments: