Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Checked Out

2013 has probably been one of the most yucky in my life. Thank God Alabama wasn't as much of a problem as it could have been. I am not sure I could have handled any more drama.

And there is drama. I got an earful I wasn't expecting yesterday when I called from a rest stop off of I-10 and asked an innocent question. I managed to mind my manners as Opal--Kirby's administrative assistant--spilled the beans.

I realized as she gave me an earful there wasn't much I could do about it at that moment. In fact, I am not going to do anything about it for a few days. For now I am here with a panoramic view of paradise on Uncle Sunshine's island. I told Bliz today that I expect to be totally relaxed by Friday. But I don't think she believes me.

No comments: