Thursday, October 13, 2011

Still Here

Nothing, I repeat, nothing, about our situation in Alabama has changed. There are still vacancies. There is still a deadbeat. And yes, it depresses the heck out of me. Writing about it makes it feel more real. And more scary.

I realized today, with vacation inching upon us, that I have been relying heavily from inspiration from Marty's Uncle Sunshine. He always is a source of inspiration when I see him. But that doesn't mean that I should 1) wait to see him to elicit change and 2) expect him to be my catalyst.

Change is coming one way or another. I am just hoping it is going to be in the right direction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deadbeats are still there? I seriously think it's time for a new management company.....

Fiona D. said...

I am dillegently working on it. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear....