Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Not Ms. Kathy's Clown

Well, Ms. Kathy backed down from her arrogant stance of paying me when she darn well feels like it. In her e-mail back to me, she included about six different versions of an apology.

Apparently in my e-mail the line, "if you are unclear on this particular point let me explain it to you: your luck, and my patience have run out," was completely effective. Or, maybe it was when I called her a liar. Who knows?

It's a good thing she backed down too. I still don't want to spend the money to evict her. Nor do I want to deal with two former tenants living within arm's reach of this vacant home.

I gave her until her next rent check to get current. She agreed (interspersed between her apologies). Now let's see if she follows through. I wasn't bluffing, but I certainly don't want to prove it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Apparently she just needed to be called out.