Saturday, October 09, 2010

Big Time

I have reached the big time: I am now getting x-rated spam in my comments (deleted immediately).
________________________________________________

Recently, I noticed a mundane blog post of mine kept getting anywhere from 50 to 80 hits every day, all coming from two locales in former eastern block countries. Then this same mundane post started getting a hit or two from Yemen and a country or two ending with "stan". I was flattered for the attention, but thought it best to pull the post.
________________________________________________

And finally, if you would like to see what a very clever 10 year old can do with Legos and a great imagination, check out his youtube videos (you will love it Alec!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems the eastern bloc countries are quickly becoming the new Nigeria where the net is concerned. Ugh.