Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Diamondbacks Are in First Place--And Other Random News

Buckaroo's Drawing

All is in order.

The Arizona Diamondbacks are tied for first place (go away, Colorado and let us have our 15 minutes of fame). Polly's Arizona cactus drawings won first place in the Maricopa County Fair last week. Buckaroo's Falcon drawing won second place (I think his picture should have been first place as well--but I am his mother). The kids are home schooled again, which means they are getting more sleep and the house is messier than it has been in six months.
Polly's Drawings
(I did not take the picture,
otherwise you would be able
to see both drawings)

I haven't heard from anyone from Alabama, friend of foe, in a week or more. Life is quiet. We lost another house last month--eventually I will write about that too. We are loosing another one next month.

Mr. Waterford tells me he bought a house and will be out in June. That's awesome. I told him to sell the refrigerator in the house he is in now if he wanted, so they had a little moving money. The refrigerator is mine--or his now. That house isn't on the foreclosure block just yet.

Diamond Jim has not finished my taxes. I gave up two weeks ago trying to get that done. My taxes are complicated this year. The IRS allows for extensions. I probably owe, but it wouldn't change anything if I knew it now or later.

I am hoping we can close the accidental business in the next few months. I am ready for a new normal. I am ready to live with calm and peace. Chaos is overrated.


No comments: