Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Random Whining

I had kind of an icky, teary day. So much of my life is upside down right now. Not just Alabama, but other things. I have some physical issues and some life issues that are taking precedence to all that is Yucky in the South.  I will be fine of course. But today It.Just.Got.To.Me.

Then I saw this.

"What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." ~Oscar Wilde

________________________________________

Great accomplishments come from failures. Look at Post-Its, penicillin and vulcanized rubber. They all stemmed from the hope and ingenuity of other creations. However, right now, my biggest hope (other than being completely out of physical pain) is that I can look back on this in a year, month or even a day and laugh. But today, not so much.

________________________________________

Diamond Jim told me today that our tax implications aren't as disastrous as I expected them to be. There's a silver lining.

No comments: