Sunday, February 23, 2014

Does Amazon Sell Babble Fish?

One of the hardest issues I have had about doing business in the South is that the folks there continuously complain about my thick Northern accent.

Yes, really.

Actually, if truth be told, I have an even harder time with their Southern drawl. I bring this up because the language barrier darn near caused me a major stroke after a long list of other minor strokes this week.

It turns out, I don't have a trashed house. I have a house with trash in it. Lots and lots of trash. Not that it makes me any happier to know this. But my house isn't destroyed. It just needs to be cleaned up. There are thousands of dollars in difference between a "trashed house" and a "house with trash in it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it is just a house full of trash and not a trashed house. Though, of course, a pristine house would have been much preferable to either of those choices.

-crazychicknlady