Saturday, August 03, 2013

Possibly Flipping Forward

I proclaimed to Marty Sunshine at 7:30 a.m. that Attorney Flip was my second-favorite living attorney. I bizarre honor I am certain, but one he earned by e-mailing me on a Saturday morning.

Flip e-mailed me to ask me a quick question regarding how the wording of the deed for one of our homes should actually read. His e-mail was a suggestion that perhaps my small administrative matter was being handled and would be over soon.

I am hoping things are looking up. Because I need this resolved. It has been looming too long. 

3 comments:

Ernie said...

Sounds like enough folks called Flip to let them know you were lawyer shopping for him to figure out that a call to the BAR is either around the corner or already there. Lawyers = ugh.

Fiona D. said...

Whatever works. Who said shame was a bad thing?

Sue Harviel said...

Certainly not me