Thursday, May 16, 2013

Waterford

Not to jinx anything here, but Daisy tells me the home in Waterford may, possibly, maybe be rented. IF I am willing to take care of a few itsy-bitsy issues. First, the carpet in the bedrooms needs to be replaced. I had heard that before from Kirby a few years ago and chose to ignore it. So, now I am guessing it is probably 100 percent true.

I am hesitant to send James, the Hell's-Angel-Turned-Carpet installer out there. It is 40 miles from his home and last time I sent him there, he dumped the used carpet on the side of the home. I suspect that is how he keeps his prices extremely low.

Also, apparently there is an infestation of fleas at this vacant home. So, there needs to be a low-grade thermal nuclear weapon dropped on the spot which may, possibly, maybe eliminate the issue. Maybe.

The tenants are apparently a "sweet couple" with "cute kids." They say they have no pets (uh-huh) and are "clean" people. They also want to move in June 1. They also want to paint the royal-blue bedroom on their own dime. That works for me. Perhaps the fleas will be dead by then. 

No comments: