Sunday, February 17, 2013

I am Sure This Is Completely Legit

A very long time ago, I blogged about how I accidentally sent the Post Office an erroneous (and significant) amount of money. The Post Office, catching the error sent the check back. Now all is well.

Today I got the following comment. I am so glad the reader's life is now worth living. Or so I presume.
"I must express my appreciation to you for rescuing me from this scenario. After surfing through the the net and obtaining methods that were not productive, I believed my entire life was well over. Living devoid of the strategies to the problems you have sorted out by way of your website is a crucial case, as well as the ones that would have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn't come across your blog post. Your own skills and kindness in dealing with every aspect was crucial. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a subject like this. I am able to at this moment relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for this impressive and effective guide. I will not hesitate to refer your web sites to anybody who would need tips on this matter."




1 comment:

Ernie said...

Hmmm....odd folks out there