Monday, May 22, 2006

A Fortnight in the Life...

When we last left our slightly sane heroine, she was trying to get it all together to start another advertising blitz.

So, I have now found a lender that seems to have a triple digit IQ. I have talked to a credit reporting agency who said they would fax me over an application. I called back to tell them I hadn't received it, and two weeks later, my fax machine has cobwebs. Yep, gotta love people with integrity. For the record, this company is called "Innovis."

I have found an attorney who is worth a darn. Actually apparently he is worth $200 an hour. I can't wait to get his bill! I am pleased at his assistance and am feeling better about not being sued. So, maybe it is worth all the bucks. Think of it as insurance.

I started my advertising campaign yesterday. Sadly, it is more like an advertising drip. Although, I did have more than 30 hits in the past 24 hours on our site. From that, I have received 4 calls and 1 e-mail. I might get one new person in our program from that and I certainly can't complain. But, last time we advertised, we had more than 100 calls in 24 hours.

I have an electrical issue, and worse, what stems from that is another #$*&^(*&! Birmingham vendor who refuses to work. Also for the record, if you are looking for electricians in the Birminham area, Heritage Electric does not return phone calls and a representative at Hill Electric in Anniston, AL is a rude hot head who will NEVER get a penny of my money.

No comments: