Friday, May 27, 2016

Back to the Drawing Board

So yesterday I was busy with a minor fender bender that used up my entire day. It also used up all my patience. And now our car with 22,000 miles has been in a wreck. And Marty is pissy because we were taking that car on our trip next week and now we aren't... Then there are all the subsequent issues around insurance, rental cars and the like.

Why I really told you the above was because yesterday I did not get anything else done. And today when I logged into e-mail, I found a note from Kirby with two pieces of relevant information. 1) it looks like the title issue may be taken care of sooner than later. And that is pretty awesome because 2) the buyers have changed their minds about the home--though they won't share why.

*I am fine, by the way--which is pretty awesome given I was going 65 on the freeway.

No comments: