Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Random Bama

Though I have been silent, I have a few blog posts brewing. For now, you are stuck with these tid-bits.

Mr. Partner and I have been at odds for the past couple of days. Apparently he is trying to fax me and the fax isn't going through. Would I please check my connection?

My connection is fine. I get faxes every day. But for whatever reason, I cannot receive his fax. I haven't suggested the obvious: scan. Or mail. Or as he is driving right by my home on his way to work, stop by. Or even better, give the said documents to Marty Sunshine while they are at the office. But whatever.

I hope he figures it out.
____________________________

I have two vacant homes. Actually, I have three. But one I am told will be rented by Feb. 1st.

Marty and I are bandying around whether or not I need to haul my butt to Birmingham and have a talking-to with Daisy and the new property management company in the next few weeks. I am voting no. Hopefully the property management company will concur and rent out the darn homes.

Besides, my other choice is Mario.
____________________________

And finally I got a lovely letter from Attorney Flip the other day. He sent me my bill and a super-sweet note suggesting a "Significant contribution towards my balance would be appreciated."

No kidding? As an amazing coincidence, the plumbers I use in Birmingham feel the exact same way. And statistically, I will need a plumber before I need a lawyer again so the plumber wins.

No comments: