Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Update

This is Crazy Week at my Y'all job (Crazy Week is the week where I drive 45 minutes one way downtown to train other people to be fabulous at thier job--as opposed to the weeks where I just roll out of bed, grab some iced tea and sit in front of my computer and make reservations). And, just to completely erase any semblance of free time, I also have two buyers closing. So, I am not expecting to spend much time contemplating my accidental business in the next five days--unless the people in Bama make me. And here's praying they don't.
But, for those of you playing along with the home edition of Sage Business, I did want to send a quick update about Ms. Kathy. She came to the conclusion that paying up was better than being homeless. She was even so charitable as to thank me for working with her. I wasn't really "working with her," per se. I was just dealing with enough other things to shove Ms. Kathy a bit lower on the to-do list.

Fortunately, there isn't much nuttiness to chat about today--and let's just keep it that way, shall we?

No comments: