Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now What?

Other than preparing taxes for my accountant, I just don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, I still have a few property management woes. One on probation, the other being kicked out. But, that is easy stuff now. I am a seasoned veteran when it comes to that kind of thing. And, if the person being kicked out trashes the place, well I have my new crew of handymen to fix up the place. Yep. Easy stuff.

So, now I need to figure out what next. It seems simple to me: start growing the business. I started with some basics, like researching companies--namely banks--that might want to give me money. I met with one yesterday. Although it was a lovely meeting and I would be delighted to do business with them, there is a slight drawback. They are located here. My business is over there.

The next step is finding someone over there who might want to invest in me. I have five years of a proven track-record. I can show numbers to justify what I say. I have financial partners who are willing to step up and go to bat for me.

My dear and supportive husband is not screaming too loudly when I suggest going over there once a quarter. Ususally I am heading over to take care of messy situations. I am hoping that May's visit will be different. It might involve booting someone out, but I expect the majority of the time will be selling my company.

What a nice place to be.

No comments: