Monday, May 15, 2017

Diamond Jim Update

Diamond Jim's son never got back to me. I now have a good friend seeing if she can locate him through means I don't have available. I just had a chat with Diamond Jim where he insisted we never talked yesterday. I did that stupid thing where I tried to jog his memory--yes we did, here is what we discussed--instead of just saying, "Oops! You are right. What was I thinking?" It was as if the more I insisted, the more he dug his heels in. I knew better, but I am new at this with Diamond Jim. I really hope I find Diamond Jim junior soon, or he finds me. 


Update:


I found Diamond Jim Junior. It was a difficult conversation, but he knew everything I was saying was true. He and I don't have any answers. I did make it very clear, this absolutely needs to be his last tax season.

No comments: