Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dream A Little Dream With Me

This is where I want to be right now.

 
This island is on the Gulf side of Flordia. You can only get there by boat or by plane. The beaches are pure white. The water is blue--not mucky ocean water. But blue.
 
There are no cars on the island--except the fire department. They have two trucks. And a boat.
 
Marty Sunshine's uncle lives here. Uncle Sunshine is the greatest human being in the world. Being around him inspires me.
 
 



I really want to go on vacation this year.
 
Really.
 
Really.
 
Really.
 
 
I would even suffer through seeing the over-stuffed commericalized mouse in Orlando just to go here.
 
 
This week I paid all of the home owners' insurances for our accidental business on my credit card. The LLCs have reimbursed me. Why? My credit card gives me frequent flyer miles for my (hopefully) vacation. 
 
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a Decmeber vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

HomeGenie said...

It looks awesome, but my fingers and toes are crossed for other selfish reasons...

Unknown said...

It does look lovely. It's always wonderful to not only have escapes to dream about but ones that are attainable!